- Wed, Jun 01Alfred Dickey LibraryJun 01, 8:30 AM – Aug 31, 8:00 PMAlfred Dickey Library, 105 3rd St SE, Jamestown, ND 58401, USAChildren will read and do fun activities to earn prizes! Activity logs are available at any JRVLS location including the Bookmobile! New activity logs will be available each month June - August. Turn the completed activity logs in to the library by the end of each month to claim the monthly PRIZE!
- Wed, Jun 01Alfred Dickey LibraryJun 01, 8:30 AM – Aug 31, 8:00 PMAlfred Dickey Library, 105 3rd St SE, Jamestown, ND 58401, USAWhy should kids have all the fun? It’s summer reading time for the adults too! The James River Library System invites all adults (18+) to participate in the Adult Summer reading program. Our summer reading program begins Wednesday, June 1st.
- Wed, Jun 01Alfred Dickey LibraryJun 01, 8:30 AM – Aug 31, 8:30 PMAlfred Dickey Library , 105 3rd St SE, Jamestown, ND 58401, USALevel Up! is the Teen Summer Reading Program at James River Valley Library.Runs from June 1 – August 31. Every participant will win a prize for each level they complete, with a final prize for reaching Level Five. Those who reach Level Five will also be entered into a drawing for a Grand Prize!
- Tue, Aug 09Alfred Dickey LibraryAug 09, 2:00 PMAlfred Dickey Library, 105 3rd St SE, Jamestown, ND 58401, USALooking for something fun to do during the summer? Join us at the library for an afternoon of fun and crafts! We will have all the supplies needed to create something awesome! Please register for this event by clicking the "Register" button below.
- Mon, Aug 15Alfred Dickey LibraryAug 15, 6:00 PMAlfred Dickey Library, 105 3rd St SE, Jamestown, ND 58401, USAJoin us at the Alfred Dickey Library for an evening of family fun! You and your family will be provided with many materials to create a S.T.E.A.M project, or just to have fun experimenting! Registration is required for this event. Register online by clicking the "Register" button below.
- Tue, Aug 16Alfred Dickey LibraryAug 16, 6:30 PMAlfred Dickey Library, 105 3rd St SE, Jamestown, ND 58401, USACookbook Club is held on the 3rd Tuesday of every month, 6:30 pm at ADPL. August Theme: Basil Choose a recipe from a cookbook in our library that includes the theme as one of the ingredients, prepare it at home, and bring it when we meet. Click "Register"to learn more about this program!
- Thu, Aug 18National Buffalo MuseumAug 18, 10:00 AMNational Buffalo Museum, 500 17th St SE, Jamestown, ND 58401, USAJoin us at the National Buffalo Museum for Storytime! We will provide a full story time, including a craft or activity. The bookmobile will be parked outside. Children that check out a book will get a free pass to visit the museum!
- Mon, Aug 22Stutsman County LibraryAug 22, 6:00 PMStutsman County Library, 910 5th St SE, Jamestown, ND 58401, USAJoin us at the Stutsman County Library for an evening of family fun on Monday, August 22, at 6:00 pm. Please register for this event on our website at www.jrvls.org. Bring the whole family and play board games, puzzles, video games, and more! Children under age 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Monday-Friday 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmAlfred Dickey Library- Meeting RoomMonday-Friday 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmAlfred Dickey Library- Meeting Room, 105 3rd St SE, Jamestown, ND 58401, USAAlfred Dickey Library will be one of several locations hosting the Great Plains Food Bank Summer Meals Program this summer! Join us Monday-Friday in the lower level meeting room at Alfred Dickey Library from 12 pm -1 pm for a free meal for children ages 18 and younger.
- Time is TBDStutsman County LibraryTime is TBDStutsman County Library, 910 5th St SE, Jamestown, ND 58401, USAThe Seed Library opens on Monday, March 21, 2022 at the Stutsman County Library! New to the Seed Library this spring are "Sow Simple" seed tape packets! There are a variety of seed tape vegetables and flowers. The Stutsman County Library is open 12pm - 5pm. Monday-Friday.
DIGITAL RESOURCE SPOTLIGHT
Did you know you can borrow FREE ebooks, audiobooks, and more with just your library card? You can, with hoopla!
Borrow ebooks, audiobooks, comics, movies, television, and music to read, watch or listen to on your phone or tablet using hoopla!
The popular on-demand streaming service hoopla digital is now available for free at all branches of James River Valley Library System with your Library card.
Library card holders can access over 1,000,000 titles (audiobooks, eBooks, comics, music, movies, and TV). Content can be streamed from any computer or mobile device by downloading the hoopla digital app for iOS and Android.
All content is accessible via hoopla digital’s mobile app and online at hoopladigital.com.
All you need to access this FREE resource is your library card number! Stop by any of our library branches and we will be happy to assist you!